the website ams-mag.com provided by the Motor Presse Stuttgart GmbH & Co. KG hereafter called auto motor and sport takes the protection of personal data very seriously and therefore we would like to inform you how we use personal data you provide us by using our services on this website. With this privacy statement, the user is informed of the use of personal data.
1. If you want to use the information section on our website, we store personal data but use your information only for the internal review of our offer and its continuous improvement.
2. If you wish to place an order or to participate in a contest, survey or a quiz, we ask for your name, postal or e-mail address, telephone number and, in the case of an order, for your bank account or your credit card number and store this data.
3. If you download additional content from auto motor and sport, the data required for billing are given to the payment service provider. The terms and conditions of the payment provider are referred to where appropriate. If you don't fulfill our payment claims, we reserve the right to recover our claims with a collection agency.
5. To subscribe to the newsletter or to participate in the community your e-mail address and user name can be next to your name, polled your gender and your year of birth. Specifying your year of birth we mainly need to confirm your age of majority, which is a prerequisite for access. The e-mail address and user name are essential conditions for registering. More information is voluntary. Your name and gender allow us a specific address in the community or in newsletters. This data is not stored visible for other users. The data is processed carefully and secured against access of other users.
6. Whether and what data you want to put next to your user name to be shown to other users or only to individual user groups can be personalized in your settings.
7. ams-mag.com is also entitled to to process, store and use users' personal data to provide the requested service. Furthermore auto motor and sport is authorized to use this data to ensure the operability of the services offered.
8. In accordance with the provisions of the BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act), we reserve the right to use your address to provide you with interesting offers from the publisher and selected business partners. Contradiction is possible at any time.
9. We will use your data to fulfill the contract. Insofar as you have agreed, we use your data to provide you with interesting offers from the publisher and selected business partners.
You can revoke a consent once given to the use of your data at any time in writing or electronically
Motor Presse Stuttgart GmbH & Co. KG
Password: Privacy auto motor and sport
70162 Stuttgart, Germany
In the event of the cancellation of storage and processing of your data ams-mag is no longer able to provide certain services such as newsletters, contests, surveys or quizzes.
12. Use of evaluation with the help of Google Analytics
Opportunity of objection: The data collection and storage by Google Analytics can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. You have the option to install a browser plug-in issued by Google. This is available for various browser versions and can be downloaded at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
In view of the discussion about the use of analytical tools with full IP addresses, we point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp ()" and therefore IP addresses are processed only shortened to preclude any connection to an individual user.
13. No liability for partner sites
We point out that auto motor and sport-partners, and other websites and services that are accessible by ams-mag.com and partners, which collect data in connection with sweepstakes, promotions ans similar services have their own privacy policies, which are independent of auto motor and sport. auto motor and sport accepts no responsibility or liability for these policies and procedures. auto motor and sport reserves the right at any time to change these guidelines in compliance with data protection legislation.
Yes, I agree that the Motor Presse Stuttgart and auto motor and sport will inform me by phone or email about interesting offers.
On our website plug-ins of the social network Google+ are also included. These are operated exclusively by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The plug-ins are on white or colored background and can be identified by the "+1" . When you visit a page of our website which contains such a plugin, your browser will connect directly with Google's servers, which transmits the contents of the plugins to your browser which embeds it in the website. In this way, the information that you have visited our website is forwarded to Google. If you are logged in in your personal account on Google+ while you browsing on our website, Google may match the site visit to your account. Through interaction with plug-ins, for example, by clicking the "+1" button, this corresponding information is transmitted directly to Google and stored there. If you want to prevent such transmission, you must log out before you visit our website.
For purpose and scope of data collection by Google and the local further processing and use of your data as well as your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy, please read the privacy policies of Google (https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy).
16. Use of the Scalable Central measurement method
Our site uses the "Scalable Central Measurement Procedures" (SZM) of Infoline (www.infonline.de) for the determination of statistical characteristics for use of our services. Anonymous data are acquired. The SZM range measurement used for recognition of computer systems uses either a cookie with the identifier "ivwbox.de" or a signature that is automatically created from various information transmitted on your computer. IP addresses are not stored and only processed in anonymous.
The range measurement was developed under the consideration of data protection. The aim of the range measurement is to determine the intensity of use and the number of users of a site. At no time individual users are identified. Your identity remains protected. You don't get displayed any advertising from this system.
For internet services which are members in the Association for Verification of the Circulation of Advertising Media (www.ivw.eu IVW) or participate in the study "internet facts" of the Association of Online Research (AGOF - www.agof.de) the monthly usage statistics are published by AGOF, by Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analysis (ag.ma - www.agma-mmc.de) and by IVW and can be looked up under www.agof.de, www.agma-mmc.de and www.ivw.eu.
For more information about SZM procedure you may visit the website of INFOnline (www.infonline.de), which operates the SZM method, or you may visit the data protection website of AGOF (www.agof.de/datenschutz) and the data protection website of IVW (www. ivw.eu).
You can disagree to the data processing by SZM at the following link: http://optout.ivwbox.de
17. Data protection information to usage-based advertising
On this webseite data for control of advertisements are measured with the technology of nugg.ad AG (www.nugg.ad). Therefore nugg.ad stores the frequencies of your use of various topics on this website in cookies. These cookies are stored with a lifespan of up to 26 weeks in the browser of your terminal device (eg PC, laptop, SmartPhone, etc.). This information about your internet usage can also be used site across to create a rough estimate, which advertising interests you most.
You have the right at any time to stop the recording of data by the nugg.ad system by using the contradiction opportunity (opt-out). Already granted consent can also be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Also an opt-out is stored in a cookie in your browser and has a lifespan of 10 years and is named "nuggstopp" and is set by "nuggad.net"
Would you like to continue to receive advertising based on your areas of interest? - Then you agree to this or reject this on the site of our marketing partner Ströer Digital Media GmbH: